Wednesday 11 August 2010

New York, New York!

I got a job in one of the boroughs. I also lived in one of the boroughs, but not the one I worked in, and there was alot of schleeping back and forth between shifts.

Coming from Canada, I was shocked by the violence and poverty. I don't mean this to be insulting about America, where I lived for years and loved. I'm just saying that life is different. (We have violence and poverty in Canada, too, but not like this). Plus, I probably wasn't seeing the greatest part of American life at that time.

The club wasn't in the world's best neighborhood, but it was really great inside. It was huge, with about 100 girls on staff and tons of support staff. I looked quite nice, with a marble lobby and a large dining area, set up with small round individual platforms with poles.

Another change for me was working with a much more mixed raced group of girls. Many were African American or Latina, whereas, back home, it was mostly White, Asian or maybe some Carribbean. Another difference was that the New York girls tended to be bigger, especially the blacks and Latinas. Big breasts, big butts. Back home, the girls were thinner.

It was about this time that I got my boobs done. It was my first surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment