Saturday 28 August 2010

Sugar Daddy of all Sugar Daddies

A humorous post!
Speaking of sugar daddies (see below post) here is the Sugar daddy of all Sugar daddies!

Anna Nicole Smith started as a flat-chested, struggling stripper.
Then she met this elderly patron who paid for her breast implants. With her rockin' new boobs, she rocketed off to become a Guess! girl and to marry the 'ol fella. So, for everyone's amusement, here's a little reminder snapshot of what that looked like.

I hope nobody thinks I'm being mean to Anna Nicole Smith. I used to really like her. She was so beautiful when she was young -- something we forget when we look at later, bloated photos of her.

I'm very sad that she died. I know that many moralists look down on her marriage to the guy. But life is complicated and everyone makes different decisions.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for replying. I actually started a blog of my own and linked your page with mine. And yes, I think the ANS story is really sad as well. I think a lot of people look down on her or judge her, but it's really tragic. She used to be gorgeous, then she got depressed and lost her looks. And I also think a lot of people took advantage of her. I just think the whole story is very sad, and I don't think people should judge. Like you said, life is complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright Lights, Big Titties! I love the name of your blog. And I added you to my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But a man or woman with lots of money to throw around, who would give you some for the pleasure of your company. There is an actual website for this. Check it out...I had to. :-)sugar daddy websites

    ReplyDelete