Saturday 10 July 2010

How to look like a stripper -- Part 2: love your body

If you are not confident with your naked body, none of your clients will be, and you'll make no money. Also, you'll be shy and miserable all night. You might as well get an office job.
Despite what you think, you don't need to look like a Playboy model. (And, actually, Playboy models come in all shapes and sizes, too).
One rule is that you DEFINITELY need to be toned -- no cellulite, no jiggling stomach, no love handles, no saggy butt. One thing all good strippers have in common? A waist that tapers in tauntly in the middle. So diet and exercise.
But after that, it doesn't matter if you are tall or short, petite or leggy, busty or small-chested, voluptuous or boyish. You can't change your genes (well, you can get surgery -- more on that later) so don't worry if you didn't win the stripper DNA lottery.
Different men have different tastes, and you should be proud of what you have.
Look at Kiko Wu, one of my favorite stripper-bloggers. She is short and reasonably small chested, but she is one sexy lady. Now, she's not going to snag a client looking for Marilyn Monroe, but she will get the ones with yellow fever.
As long as you are in good shape and are well groomed -- nails, hair, clothes, make-up -- strut tall. And if anyone gives you abuse about your looks, just calmly and politely back off.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, easier said than done! I am quite toned, but no matter what I do whether I eat well or excessively exercise I cannot get rid of my stomach! I think it's mainly cause I have to break my routine a lot due to having diabetes. Very annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taps into Innovative Idea to Help Dieters Lose 20 Pounds within Only 21 Days!Odessa strippers for a bachelor party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. hire strippers in Gloucester

    ReplyDelete