Sunday 4 July 2010

Who am I?

Hello. My name is Coco and I am a stripper.
I say that jokingly, like I am in an AA meeting -- like it's a bad thing, but it actually isn't. Or it doesn't have to be.
I'm starting this blog to help young women (and maybe men) who want to get into the business safely and well.
Despite what you think, I'm a pretty boring person. (Shhhh. Don't tell my clients).
I live in a nice apartment. I consider myself a self-employed professional. I have a car, a savings accounts and a retirement fund. I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke (thus, the retirement fund). And, as soon as I've made enough, which will be really soon, I'm getting out of the business.
Lots of you are probably thinking -- she's not really a stripper. She's some bored suburban housewife making this up. Strippers are way more exciting.
No, we are not. We just act that way on stage. It's fiction. (Shhh. Don't tell my clients that, either).
You don't expect a Hollywood actress who was in an action film to be jumping over cars or shooting down aliens in real life, do you?
Anyway, if you're looking for razzle-dazzle tales about sexy johns and romps in some back room, there are plenty of other places online.
If you want to know the real life behind the pole and the G-strings, read on....

No comments:

Post a Comment